Friday, October 1, 2010

Sick

Figures right?  I dont know if was the change in weather or what but I have a stupid head cold.  It sucks im over here at my Grandma's trying to have a good time and all i've done today is sleep and go through about a box of kleenex.  I better get better fast cause I have things I want to do and this isnt helping much.
  On another note I want to give a big shout out to my Rommie, Loser, Friend, Family =KATE  HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!  I hope you have an awesome day and im sorry I am missing it.

1 comment:

  1. Totally sux that you are sick girl!!!! So sorry !! Make sure you keep your breathing stuff close by... weather it's to breath in or out hehe Miss you kid. At least your DMV stuff was processed so if your plates get checked by the po po they should still come up as your car being registered... But then again if Joe is the one to come up behind you ... well then you are screwed!! Get well soon kid so you can enjoy your time with grandma!! Tell her hi for me!! Luv ya!!

    ReplyDelete