Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Leaving Oregon Tomorrow

Omg sorry everyone I haven't been able to write in awhile.  The whole time just about i've been sick here.  I got sick on Thursday or Friday and all weekend I was laid up not able to do much.  Finally on Monday I was like screw this and my Grandma and I went down to the Urgent Care in Florence about 30 minutes away.  Let me just tell you they are not very urgent.  In fact they told me to come back after their lunch time??  When I did go back I waited (no joke) an hour in the room for the doctor.   All together we were there about 5 hours. I ended up having  a nasal infection.  Figures, but im just glad it wasn't something worse that got into my lungs.  So after I started taking the meds that day, i've been feeling alot better.  I am just so thankful that I was with my Grandma and she took awesome care of me.  To bad right when I feel better is when im leaving.  My cousins from Texas showed up yesterday so now she has a full house.  Its really nice to see Tony and Karla( my cousins) since its been a couple of years.  I took some pictures of us at the beach earlier today but I will post them tomorrow.
  So tomorrow the plans are to head out of my Grandma's around 8am then go to Portland and stop by VooDoo Donuts and then head over to Moses Lake, Washington to stay the night at my Great Grandma Donna's house.  Its been years since i've seen her so it will be cool to see her again. 
  Sorry its been awhile but will plan to catch up more now that im going back on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment