Thursday, September 30, 2010

Grandma Warners

Well just to warn everyone I may not write on here for a couple of days since im at my Grandma's and nothing really is going on.  Usually we just end up going to town or walk to the beach.  Today was a nice day and then the fog rolled in..so much for trying to look at Jupitar again. 
  There are seals that are coming to the area and I took some pictures of those and the Heceta Head Lighthouse which is also by my Grandma's town.  Other then that nothing to exciting for anyone else is happening.  If I find the missing fisherman then I will write.  Actually I hope my Grandma and I dont find him, but that he gets found.
  O' I did have to call the DMV today, whats up with them.  I waited like an hour on hold cause they wouldnt call back an Oregon number and I dont get good phone reception here.  I paid my car registration tags at the beginning of Sept and they barely processed it on the 27th.  Really?? Then she tells me if I dont get them by the 27th of October to call back.  Umm I need them by then hello.  Well I guess I shouldnt get so surprised it is the DMV am talking about.
  Well everyone I hope you all have a good weekend.
Seals on a  cliff

Heceta Head Lighthouse and home

Heceta Head Lighthouse,Florence,Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment