Thursday, September 23, 2010

Finally Hitting the Road

I cant believe I am finally getting to hit the road.  To adventure out and see family, friends, and new places.  I have to much I want to see and do that im not sure I will be able to do it all.  I love the open road and meeting new people in the process.  I plan to camp my way across country and back in my little tent.  Let's just hope the money last that long ha ha.
  There may be misspelled words along the way and days when I cant write if there is nothing either happening or no internet.  You cant expect a girl to always have internet when shes camping in a tent..do you?
  I will try and list places that I know im going and if you have any suggestions on places to see or things to do along the way feel free to let me know.
  My goal is to one make it cross country safe and sound and two to see how many national parks I can get stamped in my little book. 
  I cant believe my wish is finally coming true.  Ive always wanted to camp my way around to all the states and see different places and try different foods and now I finally get to.  I know I wont hit all the states and all the national parks but even if I only see a couple its worth it to me.
  This blog may be boring to some especially when I just spend time with the family but I wanted to do it not only for myself but the friends that are interested in where im going. 
  Now its just the final count down until I can leave.
 Car is all ready..new tires-check,oil,transmission and coolant change-check, windshield wipers-check, exhaust leak fixed-check, power steering noise fixed-check.
  Now I just need to pack my car...

1 comment:

  1. Dude you're such a freak you know!! Packing the car can be half the battle!! Don't forget to pack extra chonies.... never know when you will get to wash your clothes!! Oh and a razor to shave your legs!! Never know who you will meet!! Miss you like crazy already!! But this will be cool to keep track of you =) May the forces be with you and be safe!! No hitch hikers!! Oh and be careful at rest stops haha We have seen the movies!! haha
    Luv ya kid!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete