Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tons of Pictures from October that I didnt post

George Rogers Clark NHP, Indiana

George Rogers Clark NHP, Indiana

Abe Lincolns mothers headstone, Indiana

fall colors at Lincolns Boyhood home, Indiana

railroad tracks running through Lincolns Boyhood home N MEM in Indiana

passing through Kentucky

passing through West Virginia
fall colors in West Virginia
Are you dizzy yet from watching me try and drive and take video?
Welcome to Virginia

my car reached 100,000 in my Uncles driveway so awesome

my car at 100,000 miles by my uncles creek

the dock my uncle built for his creek

some of the trees on my Uncles property

my Uncle Bill's house and the forest behind it
My Uncle Bill's Place in Dublin, Virginia
entrance the the drag race track in Christiansburg,VA

the drag race track in VA

an old abandoned house that I saw on the 40 in Virginia

a colorful tree on the 40 in VA

My Uncle Bill's girlfriend Tammy and him

I love my Uncle Bill

all that I got of the welcome to North Carolina sign haha

a lake at the Carl Sandburg Home NHS

Carl Sandburg Home NHS
 
a weird view of the lake at the Carl Sandburg NHS (that's the clouds reflection in the water)


welcome to South Carolina

First southern ribs in South Carolina
Spartanburg,South Carolina

 
my first southern bbq in South Carolina its bbq slaw, potato salad and chopped pork

 
me at the Atlantic Ocean in South Carolina  
View from the Ferry in Charleston,SC

 
me at Fort Sumter,SC

 me in Ft. Sumter,SC
 passing through Georgia
 Welcome to Florida
my cousin Trish and her husband JB in their Halloween outfits
 Even in St. Augustine,FL they love Santa Maria,CA haha
 the oldest wooden school house in the USA, St. Augustine,FL
 fried alligator tail
 JB,Trish and I at Castillo de San Marcos NM,St. Augustine,FL
 umm no comment just scary dudes dressed up for shooting off the cannon
me and one of the dudes

 Well everyone I know have finally got you caught up at least for the month of October.  I will later on today get everyone caught up on November.  I have a 8 1/2 drive ahead of me today to Amarillo,TX and I didn't get much sleep last night.  ( I will explain later).
  Total miles gone since I last wrote them in October for the month of October: 1,661 (that's Oct 21-31)


No comments:

Post a Comment