Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pictures from Nov 1-5th

Ok everyone I'm finally getting caught up.  I'm so sorry its taken so long here are the pictures from Nov 1-5th that I didnt blog.  After this I will just need to blog for Nov 6th and 7th and then im all caught up. Hope you Enjoy.
Miles Gone from November 1st-5th=721

mansions on an island by Jacksonville,FL

me picking a manatee's nose at Homosassa Springs in FL

A Mantee at Springs in FL

A Manatee eating lettuce

My other mom Beth

me

two swans at the Springs in Flordia

real alligators at the springs in FL

he's smiling for us and showing me his teeth

An American Symbol the Bald Eagle

Flamingos

Beth and I went to the grocery store and this dude pulled up on his homemade motorcycle

Indigo the big dog(horse)

Beth and her boyfriend Rick

Brandon(Beth's son and Cindy's Brother),Rick and Beth

my other family Brandon, me and Beth

Bo Diddley's plot in Bronson,FL

driving through Alabama

Welcome to Mississippi

a real out in the wild alligator I saw on my walk

boats in Boloxi,MS the 4th one in from the left its rusty brown is called Katrina

welcome to Biloxi,MS
an old house still standing but in bad shape from Katrina
some headstones that are fallen since Katrina

more headstones that fell

so sad to see the damage done in Biloxi,MS
beach in Mississippi on the 90

look Grandma and old house still standing

and another one
but there was tons of lots for sale since they are now vacant anyone want some beach front property in MS

or some only have the bottom wall left of where a house once stood

a house thats still vacant after Katrina with the writing on the door

Welcome to Louisiana-ya right

part of the old freeway that is parallel to the new one its missing the rails and most of it is gone
my accident

my spare tire probably saved my car

the part that was hitting my tire but I tore off some of it

I finally made it to New Orleans

Plaza D Armas, New Orleans,LA

O ya are you jealous

how about now fried doughnuts smothered in powered sugar how fat can we get

some street people playing jazz they were good

a rescue boat that saved over 400 people in Katrina

a building in New Orleans by all the street vendors
site of the first Louisiana school 1725

me on Bourbon ST ( I finally made it Yahoo!!)

Bourbon St (now I just have to come back and see it at night)
some more jazz singers and the one standing is playing on a old wash board

my New Orleans sampler beans,jambalaya,shrimp creole

part of my New Orleans sampler a bowl of Gumbo

and with the Sampler comes dessert Bread Pudding

Sunset on the Mississippi River

No comments:

Post a Comment